- Gamification Group backed up by Tampere University of Technology will jointly develop a competitive MSCA IF proposal with the applicant
- The applicant is offered paid trip (1 week) to Tampere, Finland to prepare the application
- Tampere University of Technology is committed to fund a salaried third year on top of the MSCA IF funding
Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is committed to fund in addition to the two years of the fellowship a third year for successfully completed European Fellowships (in the Gamification Group (GG) / Pervasive Computing lead by Dr. Juho Hamari).
To help apply for MSCA IF funding, we offer a fully funded stay of up to one week at TUT to Experienced Researchers invited to meet the Gamification Group/Juho Hamari at TUT. The University’s Research Services facilitate the visit. The stay aims to jointly develop a competitive MSCA IF-proposal and the applicant will receive professional coaching in proposal writing.
Researchers interested to perform their research at GG/TUT should verify that they fulfil the respective eligibility criteria and then send an Expression of Interest as soon as possible (but no later than 15th of June), by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the following reference: “MSCA IF “your lastname“. You can also make inquiries to Juho Hamari beforehand about the research group and possible research topics – firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest must be in PDF-format and consist of a CV adhering to the MSCA IF format, a one-page summary of the research proposal (see below) and information that you are planning to conduct research in the Gamification Group/Juho Hamari
Strengthening gamification studies: Critical challenges and new opportunities
- September 15th, 2017: Deadline for paper submission
- December 15th, 2017: First round of review notifications
- February 15th, 2018: Revisions of papers due
- May 15th, 2018: Final papers due
- July 15th, 2018: Expected publication date
Theoretical Perspectives and Applications of Gamification in Business Contexts
- Optional 10 page version submission 15 June 2017 to HICSS conference
- Submission deadline: 15 Nov 2017
- First revisions due: 15 March 2018
- Final revisions due: 15 October 2018
Part of the “Decision Analytics, Mobile Services, and Service Science” – track
51st annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-51)
January 3-6, 2018 | Hilton Waikoloa Village, Big Island.
CHI Play is the international and interdisciplinary ACM SIGCHI conference for researchers and professionals across all areas of play, games, and human-computer interaction (HCI) or ‘player-computer interaction’. The goal of CHI Play conference is to highlight and foster discussion on high quality research in games and HCI, as foundations for the future of digital play. To this end, the conference blends academic research papers, interactive demos, and industry case studies. This year’s CHI Play will be from October 15 to 17 in Amsterdam. Continue reading